Thursday, May 14, 2015

MyAirtel, My Best Friend!


MyAirtel is a magical app for your smartphone, for not only taking care of your various accounts with Airtel – be it DTH, prepaid, postpaid, landline, broadband and IPTV, but for also letting you perform a number of other activities in a very impressive and innovative way. The MyAirtel app from Airtel is in fact a bundle of smart features that work in such a wonderful way that the moment you download it and start using it, you are bound to become its fan. If I have to select three key features that best fit my lifestyle, I would go for the following three:
 
1.  'I Want To'. I have become fond of this feature that acts like a genie. It is something which makes my wish come true. The versatility and flexibility that this feature provides is marvelous. I can recharge my prepaid connection's talk-time balance. I can also choose any of the options among these – buy, pay, order, recharge, view, and record. So the moment I have to pay my bill, it is just a click away. I just have to go to MyAirtel App and do it. 

Similarly if I want to view my transaction history, that is again as easy as using any of the innovative features of this app. In fact “I Want To” is a tailored feature and you can create shortcuts of your most frequently used features under it. So it is a sort of a personalized screen where you create a shortcut to your most frequented, or required features. Some might have two and others might have five features under their respective screens of the 'I Want To' feature. 



2.  Along with the 'Downloaded Services' of features bundled with the  MyAirtel app, you can add more features or services, separately provided by Airtel. The best thing is that in this way, you bring all your required Airtel services on one screen, to be used via a single app. 

So, if you want to add Airtel Live in your MyAirtel App, it is quite easy to do so. The same goes for other services from Airtel that are not bundled in this app. You can add One Touch Internet from Airtel here if you require to use it regularly. It is not that you cannot remove any unwanted Airtel Service at a later stage once you have added it. Removing a service is as simple and quick as adding a service. 



3.  The user interface and usability is designed in such an innovative manner that it gives you a touch of perfection and complete satisfaction. In any application design, especially for mobile apps, the quality of the user interface is as important as the stability in code. 



If the code is managing the show from behind the screen, it is the user interface that, if designed well, keeps end-users hooked to the app. That is what is quite a strong feature in MyAirtel app. 

I like my new best friend, MyAirtel very much. 
Would you like to befriend it too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Coming Over!
Your Suggestions And Reactions Are Valuable. It would feel great to respond to you. Do respond and remark here in the Comments Section!